Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants. Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens. Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Latest jobs in Canada ..
- Reception Waterloo - Waterloo, on: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required). Part-time hours: 15 per week. Apply here.
- ATTENDANT Kitchener - Adapt communication and interpersonal skills to deal effectively with patients and their families, co-workers, physicians, volunteers and others within our… Apply here.
- Food Services Worker Waterloo - Must have a current certificate in food handling from local public health unit or other recently completed food handling training… Apply here.
- administration officer Lacombe - Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures. Carry out administrative activities of establishment. Delegate work to office support staff. Apply here.
- cleaner Mississauga - Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture. Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors. Distribute clean towels and toiletries. Apply here.
- Package Handler- Warehouse Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville - Package Handlers are responsible for warehouse duties including: the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and… Apply here.