Ensure health and safety regulations are followed. Train or arrange for training. Establish methods to meet work schedules. Co-ordinate and schedule activities.
Latest jobs in Canada ..
- night auditor – hotel Drayton Valley - Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge. Involves supporting green economy sectors. Paid time off (volunteering or personal days). Apply here.
- Data Entry Billing Clerk Delta - The ideal candidate will be proficient in financial, administrative, and clerical tasks. Key factors for success in this fast-paced, team-oriented… Apply here.
- Brand Ambassador New Westminster - Brand Ambassador Job Description: • Can work in a high energy, fast-paced environment • Devote 2-4 shifts per week to… Apply here.
- PART-TIME RECEPTIONIST (COLUMBIA CHRYSLER) Richmond - Enjoy three weeks of vacation time after your first year! After five years, you receive four weeks and after ten… Apply here.
- Secrétaire Trois-Rivières - Cependant, les tâches et responsabilités non énumérées ne doivent pas avoir d'effet sur l'évaluation. Reçoit, filtre, dirige et fait des… Apply here.
- Purchasing & Inventory Manager Surrey - Receive and record new stock as it's delivered or shipped out by analyzing different suppliers, recording daily deliveries, and evaluating… Apply here.