Knowledge of both French and English. Flexibility and availability on lunches and/or weekends. Knowledge of Italian cuisine/wines is an asset.
Latest jobs in Canada ..
- Counter Assistant Etobicoke - Etobicoke, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required). Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Part-time hours: 40 per… Apply here.
- residential construction supervisor Delta - Ensure health and safety regulations are followed. Train or arrange for training. Establish methods to meet work schedules. Co-ordinate and… Apply here.
- Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper Markham - Looking for an experienced and professional dishwasher and Prep cook. Preferred if you have a car, live near the restaurant,… Apply here.
- Équipier/ère à temps plein La Malbaie - Greeting guests, taking orders and processing payments. Managing delivery and mobile orders. Assembling orders and packaging take-out and delivery. Apply here.
- vehicle cleaner Surrey - Wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces. Clean ducts, vents and filters of furnaces. Apply here.
- Clerk Prince Albert - They help provide a positive in-store shopping experience by ensuring the store is always ready with available products that meet… Apply here.