Employer: District of Sault Ste. Marie Social Services Administration Board
Location : Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Qualifications for this position include a Community College diploma in office administration or related discipline and a minimum two years of office… More >>
Latest jobs in Canada ..
- cashier Guelph - Work Setting Discount house Tasks Operate cash register Provide advice about merchandise Assist in display of merchandise Type of Product… Apply here.
- lineman/woman helper Milton - Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed. Clean machines and immediate work areas. Apply here.
- kitchen helper Vancouver - Serve customers at counters or buffet tables. Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas. Apply here.
- Data Entry Clerk (Work At Home) Part Time Ucluelet - Must have exceptional social skills and the ability to arrange simultaneous tasks. Assist in developing a favorable, professional and safe… Apply here.
- bookkeeper Delta - Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems. Prepare trial balance of… Apply here.
- DISHWASHER Vancouver - MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN A BUSY ENVIRONMENT. SOME DISHWASHING EXPERIENCE AN ASSET. Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sunday. 5pm… Apply here.