Employer: Canada Post
Location : Winnipeg, MB
Acts as first level of contact to agents in the handling of difficult customers, emergency calls, and to customers who wish to escalate complaints, issues, and… More >>
Latest jobs in Canada ..
- Prep Cook Mississauga - Both our culinary and front of house staff members are made of people who work to make memorable experiences for… Apply here.
- Adjoint dans un bureau de poste Whistler - Formation et/ou expérience liée à l'interaction avec le public dans la vente au détail et/ou le milieu du service, entre… Apply here.
- Forklift Operator Etobicoke - Valid forklift training and certification. Complete and submit your equipment inspection form, and immediately report any defects that may jeopardize… Apply here.
- Dishwasher South Surrey - We offer competitive earnings, employee discounts on our amazing food, flexible hours and opportunities to develop and advance. Apply here.
- Energy Billing Analyst Remote - Provide case management within our CRM system to fulfill customer requests covering contracts, services, billing accounts, financial transactions and more. Apply here.
- Position Summary Victoria - Provide first aid as necessary. $141-$150/day depending on certification and experience. 40 hr Wilderness First Aid & CPR-C certification. Apply here.