Employer: Canada Post
Location : Winnipeg, MB
Acts as first level of contact to agents in the handling of difficult customers, emergency calls, and to customers who wish to escalate complaints, issues, and… More >>
Latest jobs in Canada ..
- Office Administrator York - The role would be that of an administrator but could develop in to a PA role over the coming years… Apply here.
- Warehouse Supervisor – Calgary Calgary - The PAS will supervise the day-to-day warehouse operations, with a focus on cost efficiency, continuous improvement on processes, service, and… Apply here.
- Cashier pt Fort McMurray - Handle cash and credit card transactions. Our Cashiers connect with customers through delightful conversations and efficient transactions to create a… Apply here.
- Shop Foreman Edmonton - Valid class 5 driver's license. Ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications. Experienced in maintaining a COR-status safety program. Apply here.
- Full-Time Crew Member Saint-lambert-de-lauzon - Greeting guests, taking orders and processing payments. Managing delivery and mobile orders. Assembling orders and packaging take-out and delivery. Apply here.
- Warehouse Associate Milton - As a Warehouse Associate / Forklift Operator, work independently to compile and ship orders. Get certified on multiple pieces of… Apply here.