Answer, screen and forward phone calls appropriately. Perform other daily requirements such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing….
Latest jobs in Canada ..
- apiary worker Spiritwood - Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Apiary and honey harvesting experience. Hours: 40 to 60 hours per week. Apply here.
- general farm worker Kent Bridge - Education: No degree, certificate or diploma. Assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants. Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or… Apply here.
- Maintenance Sherbrooke - Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and… Apply here.
- RCMP Detail Clerk – Casual Lake Country - The Clerk is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support involving the review and processing of documents and services to… Apply here.
- bookkeeping clerk Surrey - Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems. Prepare trial balance of… Apply here.
- Cafeteria Worker (Healthcare) Vancouver - IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have a valid *Food Safe Certificate (Level 1)* to be considered for this position. *Grade 10… Apply here.