Employer: Province of Nova Scotia
Location : Port Hawkesbury, NS
A valid Nova Scotia drivers’ license is required. The Government of Nova Scotia has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal… More >>
Latest jobs in Canada ..
- Customer Service Representative – Part-Time Windsor - Customer engagement, sharing product knowledge and providing a best in class customer experience, whether operating our computerized cash registers or… Apply here.
- cable installer helper Richmond - Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed. Clean machines and immediate work areas. Apply here.
- Building Service Worker Port Moody - A valid Class 5 Driver’s License and Level 1 First Aid. Please note that employment with the City of Port… Apply here.
- Security Winnipeg - Under the direct supervision of the Department Manager, will display concise communication skills and abilities; General knowledge of hotel procedures… Apply here.
- Associate – Operations Mississauga - As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for performing warehouse tasks including receiving, picking, packing, shipping, wire cutting, light… Apply here.
- Customer Success Associate – Remote Toronto - Experience in driving customer engagement in customer advisory boards, customer summits, social media, webinars and user group. Some travel will… Apply here.